close menu
This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

Lodgers' Tax Funding

Lodgers' Tax Funding for Special Events

To apply for funding for your Special Event's Advertising you will have to fill out an Application for Special Event funding from Lodger's Tax Fund. After Funds are awarded to your Special Event then a Special Event Funding Request for Payment form will be needed to fill out along with a current W-9 to receive your payment.

The Following Must be Attached to the Special Event Funding Request for Payment App.:

*Estimated Attendance: Local _____       Out of Town ____  
*Actual Attendance:      Local _____        Out of Town ____  
*Advertisement Samples  
*Current Year W-9  (The check will be made payable to the name on the W-9 as is.)
*Invoices from Advertisement Expenses  
*Proof of Payment Attached (Image of Canceled check FRONT & BACK)

If you have specific questions about whether Lodgers’ Tax fees are required for you, please contact the Clerk's Office at the following:

Alejandra "Ally" Giron,
City Clerk/Treasurer, Administrative Assistant

Selena Chavez,
Deputy City Clerk